In the Summer of 2008, the Office of Multicultural Affairs moved to its new, location--a location that combines a social space for students, with cultural center and a suite of offices for the staff of the Office of Multicultural Affairs.
The Cultural Center in the Office of Multicultural Affairs creates an inviting and welcoming space.
- 8 cultural student organization workspaces
- Workroom/kitchenette with Whiteboard*
- Large Screen TV with DVD/VHS/ PC hookups*
- Social lounge/reception space*
- Art gallery
- Computer lab- Printing, scanning, and faxing services are available!
- Conference room (12 person)*
*To reserve this space for a program or event, please contact Joan Thomas at email@example.com
Multicultural Student Organizations
The Student Activities Office currently has registered 12 undergraduate cultural and 4 multicultural greek student organizations and 8 professional organizations:
Undergraduate Multicultural Student Organizations
- CU-NAACP **
Multicultural Greek Organizations
- Association for Multicultural Greek Organizations (AMGO)**
- Delta Sigma Theta
- Gamma Delta Pi
- Lambda Theta Nu
- Phi Beta Sigma
- Sigma Lambda Gamma
Professional Student Organizations
- American Medical Women's Association
- Asian Pacific American Medical Students Association
- Black Law Student Association
- Latino Law Students Association
- Medical Spanish Club
- Reproductive Education through Cultural Awareness
- Vietnamese Student Organization
- Women's Law Students Association
**- The following Cultural Student Organizations have office space in the Student Cultural Center within the Office of Multicultural Affairs.