In the Spring 2013, the Office of Multicultural Affairs moved to its new, location next to Billy Blues Alumni Grill.
The Cultural Center in the Office of Multicultural Affairs creates an inviting and welcoming space.
- Workroom/kitchenette with Whiteboard*
- Large Flat Screen with DVD/VHS/ PC and surround sound for presentations *
- Social lounge/reception space*
- Art gallery
- Computer lab- Printing, scanning, and faxing services are available!
- Conference room (12 person)*
- Glass Study Room (5 person) *
*To reserve this space for a program or event, please contact Joan Thomas at email@example.com
Multicultural Student Organizations
The Student Activities Office currently has registered 11 undergraduate cultural and 4 multicultural greek student organizations and 8 professional organizations:
Undergraduate Multicultural Student Organizations
Multicultural Greek Organizations
- Association for Multicultural Greek Organizations (AMGO)**
- Alpha Kappa Alpha
- Delta Sigma Theta
- Gamma Delta Pi *Re-establishing Chapter Fall 2013*
- Lambda Theta Nu
- Phi Beta Sigma
- Sigma Lambda Gamma
- Zeta Phi Beta
Professional Student Organizations
- American Medical Women's Association
- Asian Pacific American Medical Students Association
- Asian Law Student Association
- Black Law Student Association
- Latino Law Students Association
- Medical Spanish Club
- Reproductive Education through Cultural Awareness
- Vietnamese Student Organization
- Women's Law Students Association
**- The following Cultural Student Organizations have office space in the Student Cultural Center within the Office of Multicultural Affairs.