AlcoholEdu for College
AlcoholEdu Log-in Information
ATTENTION FRESHMEN Starting July 25, 2012:
- please visit AlcoholEdu
- Under New User, enter the following Login ID: C181002A
- Click "Sign Up"
- On the registration page, create your AlcoholEdu for College account using your Creighton email address and a password of your choice.
At this time, you will also need to enter your 3-letter and 5-number Student ID, which Creighton calls a "NET ID". If you do not enter your official Student (NET) ID, you will not receive credit for taking this course.
Questions? Email us
AlcoholEdu for College is an online, alcohol education tool used on campuses across the country.
All incoming freshmen students are required to take AlcoholEdu prior to arriving on Creighton's campus and will receive an invitation to participate on July 25, 2012 through their Creighton email.
AlcoholEdu addresses alcohol and it's connection to academic and personal success in addition to helping students practice safer decision making when it comes to drinking. AlcoholEdu is designed for all students, including those who have chosen to abstain from alcohol.
- Please note that the course includes three surveys that measure studentsí alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are strictly confidential; Creighton will only receive information about the student body as whole and will never see individual studentsí answers.
- To take AlcoholEdu for College, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities.
AlcoholEdu Log-In for Families
AlcoholEdu is a program designed for incoming freshmen students, but we want to offer the opportunity for families to also review the program and learn more about alcohol and college life. Log-In information is listed below (Please note this is NOT the log-in for students):
1. Visit the Family Website (Will be available starting July 25, 2012)
2. Under "New User" enter: P181002PARENT
3. Create an account and proceed into the program
4. Questions? Email us!
NOTE: AlcoholEdu will be available until August 13, 2012