Help A Friend
Are you concerned about a friend's relationship? Click here for more information
Being a Relgious Survivor
A great read for religious survivors can be found at the Know Your IX website.
What is Advocacy?
Advocacy is the assistance of individuals at Creighton who may be affected either directly or indirectly with partner violence, sexual assault, harassment/stalking, or bullying. Services can be offered confidentially. An advocate will listen and offer you all of your options in a nonjudgmental, supportive way.
Advocacy services available at the VIP Center include:
- Individual advocacy
- Support after an incident of violence
- Assistance with class absences or coursework extensions (students)
- Assistance with housing (students)
- Assistance with reporting incidents of harassment and discrimination, both at the university and in Douglas County
- Help with safety planning
- Assistance with filing Protection Orders
- Resource materials to assist a friend of family member
- Campus and community referrals
- Collaboration with Department of Public Safety and Omaha Police Department
To contact the VIP Center, call (402) 280.3794 or email email@example.com