Help A Friend
Are you concerned about a friend's relationship? Click here for more information
What is Advocacy?
Advocacy is the assistance of individuals at Creighton who may be affected either directly or indirectly with partner violence, sexual assault, harassment/stalking, or bullying. Services can be offered confidentially. An advocate will listen and offer you all of your options in a nonjudgmental, supportive way.
Advocacy services available at the VIP Center include:
- Individual advocacy
- Immediate support after an assault (contact Public Safety at 402-280-2911)
- Support in the days, weeks, or months after an incident of violence
- Assistance with academic course accomodations and/or on-campus housing accomodations following an incident of violence
- Assistance in working with the Center for Student Integrity
- Assistance navigating the legal system in Douglas County
- Assistance with filing Protection Orders
- Help with safety planning
- Resource materials to assist a friend of family member
- Referrals to campus and community counseling
To contact the VIP Center, call (402) 280.3794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org