The Panhellenic Council is the coordinating body of the sororities on campus. Each sorority is represented in the council and has one vote. purpose of the Panhellenic Council is to develop and maintain sorority life and inter-sorority relations at a high level of accomplishment and to:
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member sororities and the university administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference rules and policies
- Act in accordance with all rules established by Panhellenic Council as to not violate the sovereignty, rights, and privileges of member sororities.