Student Activities Office
Skutt Student Center 110
Omaha, Nebraska 68178
Voice: (402) 280-1715 Fax: (402) 280-5829
Mon-Wed 8:00 am-10:00 pm
Thurs-Fri 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Welcome to Creighton University's Student Activities Office! At Creighton, we hope to develop the whole person - mind, body, and spirit. As reiterated in our mission statement, the Student Activities Office "intentionally create(s) learning opportunities that teach and challenge students to develop, understand, and reflect upon their values, leadership skills, and goals." We strive to be the other education, in which students are able to discover their interests and potential, develop into mature leaders and deliver or give of themselves wholly to the world around them, both at Creighton and beyond.
Discover: Your interests, leadership potential, and new ways to engage the Creighton community
- Our office helps students discover through the Involvement Fair, fraternity and sorority recruitment, and assisting student leaders to serve as mentors to new students through New Student Orientation and the Freshman Leadership Program.
Develop: Your values, leadership skills, and goals in and outside the classroom
- Our office helps students develop through leadership programs and opportunities, such as the Emerging Leaders Programs, Leadership Resource Library, and Leadership Workshops.
Deliver: By using your gifts and talents to play an active role in the Creighton, Omaha, and global community
- Our office supports students in their leadership roles by providing advisement, administrative support, financial and material resources and mentorship through involvement. Our office hopes to provide students with the ability to form lasting friendships, to network with peers and professionals, and to live lives based on personal values and the desire to serve the greater good.
This website is designed to help students, faculty, and staff to meet the goal of Discover, Develop, and Deliver. Please contact our office if you have any questions or cannot find what you are looking for on the website.
As educators, the Student Activities staff shares our gifts and talents to foster student growth and development. We intentionally create learning opportunities that teach and challenge students to develop, understand, and reflect upon their values, leadership skills and goals. We expect that students and staff will:
- seek excellence from themselves and others;
- seek and model balanced integration of academic, social, recreational and spiritual involvement;
- respect and celebrate the commonalties and uniqueness of all;
- impact social change through education, reflection and service that is for and with others;
- share their gifts with our communities for the greater glory of God.