Division of Student Life > Student Activities Office > Student Organizations > Award Recognition > Award Nomination Hints
Award Nomination Hints
In order to create a successful award nomination, please consider the following:
- Answer each question!
- Submit the nomination before the deadline.
- Be specific in your answers. Giving concrete examples may help explain your point more thoroughly.
- Assume that the award judges are not familiar with your organization; therefore, supply background information if needed.
- Look at the award criteria and make sure to address those points within the essay questions. Judges will be making decisions based on that criteria.
- If you are unsure, please ask! Student Activities Office staff are not involved in the judging process so we would be happy to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with your nomination and thank you for taking the time to recognize the contributions our student organizations make to Creighton and the community.