The Student Activities Office has gone paperless!! All forms can now be found on our CU Involved site: creighton.collegiatelink.net/organization/sao.
To access this site:
Go to creighton.collegiatelink.net.
Type in your Net ID and Blue password.
Search for the Student Activities Office.
Click the "forms" tab
Click the form you would like to submit
The following form should be submitted via CU Involved. You must be logged into CU Involved in order to access them. A paper copy does not need to be submitted to the Student Activities Office. The forms will be reviewed online and you will be notified through CU Involved when they are approved.
Student Activities Office Form
- Used when a student organization is planning an event
- Events include speakers, entertainers, panels, Greek events, etc.
- For fundraisers, please complete the Fundraising Form, rather than the Event Form
- Used when any type of fundraiser is being planned by a student organization
- Fundraisers include letter campaigns, working at soccer concessions, selling apparel for a profit, an event/competition to raise money for an organization, etc. (Must be turned in two weeks prior to the fundraiser)
- Used whenever an organization designs a t-shirt or other merchandise item (Design must be turned in two weeks prior to printing date)
Annual Activity Report
- Should be turned in at the end of each academic year
- It is a short report that asks organizations to report on their fundraising, service hours, and events for the academic year that is ending
Annual Registration Form
- Should submitted when new officers are elected
- Form lists president and moderator contact information
- Lists all officers with their netIDs; this is so we can do grade and discipline checks
- Sports Clubs should use the Sports Club Annual Registration Form
Sports Club Annual Registration Form
- See details in the "Annual Registration Form" description
New Student Organization Application Form
- Application form for creating a new student organization
Leadership Education Grant Application
- Limited funds are available for student organizations to apply for assistance to attend conferences where leadership education will be one of the main areas addressed at the conference.
Request for Greek Member Grades
- Used when fraternities and sororities need to request grade and QPA information about their chapters and member
International Travel Notification Form
- The Office of the Vice President for Student Life and the Office of International Programs must be notified in advance of any Creighton trips to foreign countries involving Creighton students.
- Fill out form and turn it into the Student Activities Office who will route through the university for notification.
Leadership Workshop Request Form
- Check out the Leadership Workshop site and fill out the request form to request a workshop for your organization
Request to Serve Alcohol on Campus
- Use this form for events that will have alcohol present on campus where students will be present
Sound System Request Form
- Use this form to request the CSU sound system. It is located on CSU's CU Involved page, under the forms section.
Electronic Forms That Need to be Printed
The following forms are electronic so you may fill them out on your computer, but they will need to be printed for the requested hand-written signatures.
Making a t-shirt or other merchandise?
Check out a list of sweatshop-free vendors compiled by Residence Life!
Need to create a mailing list or listserv?
Check out the DoIT site for instructions about how to apply for a list.
Van and Shuttle Reservations
Visit the Shuttle Services website to request vans or shuttles for your student organization. Rental fees apply.