For More Information
Student Activities Office
Skutt Student Center, 2nd Floor
Omaha, Nebraska 68178
Phone: (402) 280-1715
Th & F 8am-4:30pm
Each of the forms below are available in Word template format. Please read the instructions for each set of forms. All forms are also available in the Student Activities Office.
Did you attend the CSU Leadership Summit. Did you see the presentation "What you need to know about being a registered student organization" If you did or didn't check it out below.
The following forms can be downloaded and saved to your computer. Please fill out the form, save it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Student Activities Office Form
- Replaces Fundraising Form, Event Form, Speaker Form, T-shirt Merchandise Form
- Turn in for approval or to list an event on the Creighton Calendar
- International Travel Notification Form
- The Office of the Vice President for Student Life and the Office of International Programs must be notified in advance of any Creighton trips to foreign countries involving Creighton students.
- Fill out form and turn it into the Student Activities Office who will route through the university for notification.
- BlueLine or Portal Site Application
- Used to request a BlueLine or a portal site (my.creighton.edu) for a student organization
- Turn into the Student Activities Office and the staff will create a site for you
- Event Form
- Used when an organization plans to host a major speaker, movie, or large community event
- Fundraising Registration Form
- Used when any type of fundraiser is being planned for an organization
- Fundraisers include letter campaigns, working at soccer concessions, selling clothes or other apparel for a profit, an event/competition to raise money, etc.
- Form must be turned in two weeks prior to event
- Sponsorship and solicitation letters must include the following:
Every contribution is important to supporting the activities of the ____(organization name)___ and enriching the experience of our students. Please be aware that our fundraising efforts are distinct from those of Creighton University and the ___(organization)____ is not covered by the University?s 501(c)3 tax-exempt status, therefore a Creighton charitable gift acknowledgement will not be given. Your contribution to the ___(organization)___ is gratefully appreciated.
- Leadership Workshop Request Form
- Check out the Leadership Workshop site and fill out the request form to request a workshop for your organization
- Request for Greek Member Grades
- Used when fraternities and sororities need to request grade and QPA information about their chapters and member
- T-Shirt Merchandise Design Approval & Licensing Waiver Form
- Used whenever an organization designs a t-shirt or other merchandise item
- Design must be turned in two weeks prior to printing date
- Please submit the design electronically if it uses the Creighton name or logo
- World Wide Web (WWW) Space Application
- Used to request a website to be made for an organization
- Turn in to the Student Activities Office
- DoIT will be in contact with the organization to discuss the site creation
Electronic Forms That Need to be Printed
The following forms are electronic so you may fill them out on your computer, but they will need to be printed for the requested hand-written signatures.
- Annual Activity Report
- Should be turned in at the end of each academic year
- It is a short report that asks organizations to report on their fundraising, service hours, and events for the academic year that is ending
- Annual Registration Form
- Should be turned in when new officers are elected
- Form lists president and moderator contact information
- Lists all officers with their nedIDs and signatures; this is so we can do grade and discipline checks
- Sports Clubs should use the Sports Club Annual Registration Form
- Classroom Reservation Request for Student Organizations
- Use when organizations are making classroom reservations on main campus through the Registrar's Office
- Moderator signature need
- Leadership Education Grant Application
- Limited funds are available for student organizations to apply for assistance to attend conferences where leadership education will be one of the main areas addressed at the conference. Due to this grant's popularity the Student Activities Office is no longer accepting applications for the spring 2013 semester.
- New Student Organization Application Form
- Application form for creating a new student organization
- Request to Serve Alcohol on Campus
- Use this form for events that will have alcohol present on campus where students will be present
- Sound System Request Form
- Use this form to request the CSU sound system
- Sports Club Annual Registration Form
- See details in the "Annual Registration Form" description
- Skutt/Harper Center Forms
- Outdoor Reservation Form
- Catering Exclusivity Waiver Request
Making a t-shirt or other merchandise?
Check out a list of sweatshop-free vendors compiled by Residence Life!
Need to create a mailing list or listserv?
Check out the DoIT site for instructions about how to apply for a list.
Van and Shuttle Reservations
Visit the Shuttle Services website to request vans or shuttles for your student organization. Rental fees apply.