To cultivate strong leaders for tomorrow by involving them today with the intent to:
- Establish a network among students, faculty, and professionals in the field of Exercise Science
- Promote involvement in health-related activities on campus and in the community
- Create a greater awareness of the Exercise Science major at Creighton University
- Expose Exercise Science majors to career options and professional opportunities in this field
- Encourage the development of leadership skills thorugh various classroom and off-campus professional activities
We will accomplish these tasks in a manner that promotes the integration of physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual well being within the community.