The object of this Panhellenic Association shall be to develop and maintain fraternity life and interfraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment and in so doing to:
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member sororities and the university administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference rules and policies.
- Act in accordance with all rules established by Panhellenic Council as to not violate the sovereignty, rights, and privileges of member sororities.
President: Megan Lenzi
Moderator: Margaret Zimmer
CU Involved site