The purposes of this organization are:
- to promote moral and ethical medical management;
CMDA will help Creighton provide ethical perspectives for health professional students.
- to provide fellowship for Christian health-care students;
CMDA will be available to meet spiritual and social needs in these students' lives.
- to help Christians grow in their faith;
CMDA will encourage students in the pursuit of truth, and encourage them to grow in their knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.
- to challenge one another to live in a Christ-like manner;
CMDA will encourage students to serve others, both in the USA and in other countries.
- to presdent students with the good news of Christ Jesus;
CMDA will challenge students to reflect on transcendent values, including their relationship with God.
President: Kayla Wiesner
Moderator: Marcia Shadle-Cusic
CU Involved site