Division of Student Life > Student Activities Office > Student Organizations > List of Student Organizations > PROFESSIONAL: > National Community Pharmacists Association
National Community Pharmacists Association
- We are dedicated to the continuing growth and prosperity of independent retail pharmacy in the United States.
- We are the national pharmacy association representing the professional and proprietary interests of independent retail pharmacists and will vigorously promote and defend those interests.
- We are committed to high-quality pharmaceutical care and to restoring, maintaining, and promoting the health and well-being of the public we serve.
- We believe in the inherent virtues of the American free enterprise system and will do all we can to ensure the ability of independent retail pharmacists to compete in a free and fair marketplace.
- We value the right to petition the appropriate legislative and regulatory bodies to serve the needs of those we represent.
- We will utilize our resources to achieve these ends in an ethical and socially responsible manner.
- We value an appreciation of ethnic and cultural diversity, community service to others, and the importance of the collective community.
- We, as well as Creighton University, are dedicated to the pursuit of truth in all its forms.