Division of Student Life > Student Activities Office > Student Organizations > Policies > Classroom Reservation Policy
Classroom Reservation Policy
Conditions for use of classrooms by student organizations:
- The use of classrooms is at the discretion of the Office of the Registrar and the approval of the organizationís moderator.
- Destruction or removal of University property will be cause for disciplinary action.
- No smoking, eating, or drinking will be allowed in any classroom or lecture hall.
- No open flame will be permitted in any classroom or lecture hall.
- Classrooms will be vacated at 11:00 p.m.
- No furniture may be removed from any room.
- All rooms must be returned to their original state when finished with use.
Download the Classroom Reservation Request Form for Student Organizations