Division of Student Life > Student Activities Office > Student Organizations > Policies > World Wide Web Space Policy
World Wide Web Space Policy
- Interested groups must be registered student organizations at Creighton University.
- You will need a Creighton email account to access your web space.
- Fill out this form and submit it to the Student Activities Office. Once the Student Activities Office has approved it, they will forward this form to the DoIT webmaster where they will give you space on the server for your page.
- Your page must follow all Creighton University guidelines and policies. These guidelines can be found at: http://www.creighton.edu/doit/policies/index.php.
- When your page has been posted, you will need to notify the Student Activities Office via phone or email if you want your page linked to the student organization directory on the Student Activities Office webpage at http://www.creighton.edu/StudentActivities. Once your page is linked, please make sure that your link works properly.
- Please refer to the following page for instructions on setting up your website: https://people.creighton.edu/instructions.php