As an off campus student, we hope to be able to provide resources that will help you feel connected in the Creighton Community. Please take a few minutes to review some campus and community resources. If we can help in anyway, please let us know at email@example.com.
Tips for our "Jays in the City"
- Get involved! The best way to get connected to the Creighton Community is to get involved in campus organizations, volunteer opportunitities and retreats.
- Carpool! With rising gas costs, think of carpooling.
- Spend the day on campus! If you live off campus, spend time on campus if you can. Try working out at the KFC, studying in the library, have lunch in the Student Center, join an intramural team, etc. There is plenty to do on campus and there are lockers available for rental (in the KFC and Student Center) so you don't have to carry your things all day.
- Know your resources! As a commuting student, know all the parking lots and the shuttle schedule. Also remember that Public Safety will walk you to your car if you need them. On snowy days, make sure to call the weather hotline (280-5800) to see if classes are canceled for the day.
- New Students! Make sure to attend "Jays in the City" events during Summer Preview and Welcome Week which are designed for you to meet other off campus students. This is a great way to make new friends as well as finding carpool buddies.