It is the responsibility of this committee to create ongoing development for the divisional staff, providing opportunities for learning, networking and recognition efforts within the Division of Student Life. In order to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Staff will be able to articulate Creighton's Catholic, Jesuit Mission with an emphasis on service, faith and justice.
- Staff will grow in their cultural competence, diversity awareness, and demonstrate a commitment to create an inclusive environment.
- Staff will grow in their personal wellness awareness.
(Divisional Pillar #4 Encourage)
- Ms. Desiree Nownes, Chair (Student Integrity and Wellness)
- Ms. Meradith Ganow (Centralized Reservations)
- Mr. Joey Kimes (Student Leadership and Involvement Center)
- Ms. Angela Maynard (Student Health Services)
- Ms. Kristen Roppolo (Residential Life)
- Dr. Tanya Winegard, Student Life Liaison (Office of the Vice Provost for Student Life)
Division of Student Life - Creighton University
Creighton Hall, 2nd Floor | Omaha, Nebraska 68178 | Voice: (402) 280-2775 | Fax: (402) 280-4706