All deposited students will receive email instructions on how to register for Summer Preview. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us. 402-280-5507, email@example.com
Click here to register!
A couple of items to note:
- Summer Preview dates are June 7-8, 9-10, 14-15, 16-17
- All students will stay in the residence halls, we cannot offer housing to family members and guests
- If you need to modify your registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 402-280-5507.
Summer Preview Registration Overview:
- Sessions are assigned on a first come, first serve basis
- Sessions are capped at 175 students to accommodate advising needs
- Academic advising and course registration times are randomly assigned, so please plan on attending the entire Summer Preview program
- Please review the Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information
- Complete registration - Click here to register
- Mail payment, if applicable, to
New Student Orientation
Skutt Student Center Room 120
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
- Register for a language or chemistry exam, if applicable
- Review the FAQ's
- Read over driving directions, hotel information and schedule information, which can be found online
- Be a man or woman for and with others! Plan to participate in our supply drive for the Siena/Francis House
REGISTRATION LINK - will open May 1, 2016
If you have any questions, please contact us at 402-280-5507 or via email at email@example.com.