We aspire to be integral to all student experiences.
Guided by our Catholic, Jesuit values and in support of the Creighton University mission, the Division of Student Life provides programs and services integral to all student experiences. In partnership with the campus, we foster wholistic student development in the Ignatian tradition, to produce students engaged in their communities with compassion, confidence and character.
In our work for and with students we find inspiration in the Ignatian values of:
- Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (AMDG): “For the Greater Glory of God.”
- Magis: Literally translated “more.” This is the challenge to strive for excellence.
- Women and Men for and with Others: Sharing gifts, pursuing justice, and having concern for the poor and marginalized.
- Cura Personalis: “Care for the individual person.” Respecting each person as a child of God and all of God’s creations.
- Unity of Heart, Mind, and Soul: Developing the whole person. Integrating all aspects of our lives.
- Forming and Educating Agents of Change: Teaching behaviors that reflect critical thought and responsible action on moral and ethical issues.
The Division of Student Life at Creighton University has updated its divisional vision, mission statement, and divisional goals and objectives in our newly revised Strategic Plan. To download a pdf copy of the Strategic Plan, please click here. (Updated 08-11-2011)
Division of Student Life - Creighton University
Creighton Hall, 2nd Floor | Omaha, Nebraska 68178 | Voice: (402) 280-2775 | Fax: (402) 280-4706