Creighton University welcomes international students from all corners of the world. Students who are not yet enrolled at Creighton University but wish to pursue a degree at Creighton must submit a formal application for admission to the University. To obtain an International Application for Undergraduate Students call (402) 280-2221 or send an e-mail to IntPrograms@creighton.edu.
International applicants who wish to enroll in Summer Programs must submit
the following documents:
- A completed online Summer Sessions Registration Form.
- Official high school transcripts: The original and a certified English translation.
- Official transcripts from each previous college or university attended: The original and a certified English translation.
- Applicants for whom English is not a native language must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and request that the score be sent to Creighton University (Code 6121). A minimum TOEFL score of 80 iBT (213 CBT/550 PBT) is required. Applicants who do not meet the required TOEFL score may enroll in Creighton's Intensive English Language Institute (IELI).
- Proof of financial support to cover all expenses associated with Summer School - tuition, fees, room, board, insurance and incidental expenses - must be provided by completing a Certification of Available Finances form and submitting bank statements.
- Health and Accident Insurance: The University requires all international students to enroll in Creighton's international health and accident insurance plan. No waivers will be accepted.