E-mail us:

Call us:
402.280.2424 or 800.637.4279


Q: How and when can I register for Summer Sessions?

A: Current Creighton Students may begin registering in March during the early registration period for Fall. You'll need to obtain your registration PIN from your advisor to register online on NEST.

Visiting Students may begin registering on April 13, 2016.

There are four ways to register:

  • Mail: Complete the 2016 Registration form and mail it in.
  • FAX: Fax the completed registration form to (402) 280-2423
  • Phone: Call College of Professional Studies at (402)280-2424 or (800) 637-4279
  • In Person: Visit the Graduate, Adult and Professional Studies and Summer Sessions Office, Eppley Building, Room B11.

More information can be found on the registration page. For summer housing, please visit the Summer Housing page.

Q: Who can attend Summer Sessions?

A: Anyone in good academic standing may enroll in Summer Sessions. Creighton students, interested adults, senior citizens, high school students (with permission), international students and students from other colleges and universities are welcome. Visit the registration page for more information.

Q: Do I have to be accepted for admission to attend Summer Sessions?

A: No. However if you're applying for financial aid for summer, you'll need to appy for admission and be accepted as a degree or certificate-seeking student.

Q: I'm registered for an online course.  How do I access my class ?

A: Your class will delivered on BlueLine.  Information about your online class will be sent to your CUmail account.  You'll need your NetID and BLUE password to access these online resources.

Q. The course I want requires a prerequisite. Do I have to have it?

A: Yes.  If you have questions about prerequisites, contact the department where the course is taught before you register.  In some cases, an equivalent prerequisite may be accepted or you may register with instructor permission.

Q: Can I still register after classes begin?

A: Check out the term dates page for more information about deadlines.  Contact the Registrar's Office for late registration.

Q: When are tuition, and/or room and board payments due?

A: Payment is due by the first day of class for each term.

Q:  Are there out-of-state fees?

A:  No. Creighton University is a private institution.  There's no tuition differentiation based on your state of residence.

Q: Can I apply for financial assistance?

A: Yes.  You must be accepted as a degree- or certificate-seeking student at Creighton to receive federal financial assistance. Contact the Creighton Financial Aid office at (402) 280-2731 or visit http://www.creighton.edu/financialaid/.

Q: How do I obtain my student ID card?

A: Visit the Card Services office in the Harper Center, room 1095, Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm.

Q: Is parking available on campus?

A: Yes. You must obtain a parking permit from Public Safety in the Jahn Building, located at 22nd and Burt Streets. The student permit is $72 for the entire summer (May 1 - August 31), $24 per month or $5.50 per week. Evening parking is free, but a permit is required.

Q: Will my Creighton courses transfer?

A: Yes, in most cases.  Check your home campus for transfer guidelines.

Q: I am a student from a foreign country and wish to enroll in Summer Sessions. What paperwork is required?

A: Contact International Programs at (402) 280-2221 or http://www.creighton.edu/internationalprograms/