Werner Institute > Conflict Resolution Links
Conflict Resolution Links
- Nebraska Mediation Association (http://www.nemediation.org/)
Professional Association for Nebraska mediators.
- Association for Conflict Resolution (www.ACRnet.org)
Professional association for dispute resolution community.
- American Arbitration Association (www.adr.org)
Professional association for arbitrators and neutrals.
- American Bar Association- Dispute Resolution Section (www.abanet.org/dispute)
Professional association for lawyers and non-lawyer dispute resolution professionals.
Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Links:
- California Dispute Resolution Council (www.cdrc.net)
- CPR Institute for Dispute Resolution (www.cpradr.org)
- Conflict Resolution Institute (www.crinfo.org)
- Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (www.fmcs.gov)
- Cornell University Legal Information Institute (www.law.cornell.edu)
- Mediate.com (www.mediate.com)
Health Care ADR Organizations:
- American Health Lawyers Association (www.AHLA.org)
Professional association for health lawyers-maintain a panel of mediators and arbitrators with health law background.
- Collaboration Specialists (www.collaboration-specialists.com/about.cfm)
Mediation, training and system design services for health care organizations.
- Health Care Negotiation Associates (www.HCNA.net)
Providing negotiation and consulting services for health care organizations.
- The Mediation Group (www.themediationgroup.org)
Providing ADR services in multiple content areas including healthcare.