The Mini-conference on Collaborative Governance and Conflict Resolution aimed to:
• Stimulate thinking about the advantages of Collaborative Governance, Civic Engagement and Conflict Resolution in the public arena;
• Share real-life stories of Collaborative Policymaking and Civic Engagement;
• Introduce the array of processes and methodologies available, including ones that are applicable to intra-organizational work;
• Make practical connections between the participants' work and the concepts which will be presented;
• Collaboratively think about the next steps of promoting these ideas and expanding people's knowledge and use of them.