On-Campus Testing Center
Creighton’s on-campus COVID-19 Testing Center, operated in partnership with TestNebraska, is open Monday through Friday (no weekends), 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., in the Kiewit Fitness Center.
Prior to visiting Creighton’s COVID-19 Testing Center, please complete this preregistration form. You will then receive a personalized code via email, which you will be asked to show (either in printed or digital form) once you arrive at the testing center. Testing staff will use this code to sync your information with your specific test. Results will be sent directly to you based upon your registration. Once you receive them, please send your results to CovidResults [at] creighton [dot] edu.
The University is conducting weekly surveillance testing through a random sampling of students, faculty and staff.
- All students engaged in in-person learning at Creighton’s Omaha campus may be randomly selected and required to take a COVID-19 test.
- Test results should be sent to CovidResults [at] creighton [dot] edu upon receipt.
- Participants are not required to use the Creighton COVID-19 Testing Center to complete their required COVID-19 test. If participants are unable to access the Creighton testing center during its hours of operation, they may go to any TestNebraska site and submit the results of a COVID-19 PCR test to meet the surveillance testing requirement. Additionally, a test from a medical provider is acceptable.
- If participants have been directed to quarantine/isolate and then are selected for surveillance testing, are medically unable to complete the COVID-19 PCR nasal-swab test, or have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 90 days, they should complete the Coronavirus Response Intake Survey.
- Faculty, staff and administrators designated as on-premises or reduced on-premises are encouraged to complete this form to opt into the COVID-19 testing pool and be randomly selected to take a COVID-19 test.
Questions? Please email CoronavirusResponse [at] creighton [dot] edu.