COVID-related actions & policies include:
- Furniture has been moved to ensure 6 feet of distance between study spaces
- Booths and tables are limited to one person to ensure social distancing
- Hygiene stations have been set up on each floor; patrons are asked to wipe down their space before and after use
- Everyone must wear a face covering in library spaces; due to this, eating is prohibited
- Some study rooms are available to reserve; these are limited to one person occupancy and equipped to handle Zoom meetings
Given the limited seating and study spaces, a select number of booths and pods may be reserved for two-hour blocks of time.
The library team continues to be available for support via live chat and online reference consultations. Please visit the Creighton University Libraries website for the latest information.