University Offices, Centers & Committees
- ADA Committee
- Asian World Center
- Creighton Center for Service and Justice
- Committee on the Status of Women
- Lieben Center for Women
- Institute for Latin American Concern
- Martin Luther King Committee
- Native American Center
- Office of International Programs
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Violence Intervention and Prevention Center
- American Association of Affirmative Action
- U.S. Department of Education - Office of Civil Rights
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance
Creighton University's Office of Equity and Inclusion makes no warranty and is not liable for any information at the above names sites.
The Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policies of Creighton University are designed to comply with federal and state equal opportunity and affirmative action-related laws. The purpose of these policies is to insure that all qualified individuals under consideration for jobs, promotions, pay raises, training programs, and so on, receive equal consideration, regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, disability, and age. Compliance with these laws also results in employment-related decisions and actions that conform to the University's credo and support its mission (Excerpt from Affirmative Action/EEO Policy 2.2.1.)
- Affirmative Action-EEO Policy 2.2.1.
- Racism Policy 1.1.4.
- Sexual Violence, Harassment, Discrimination, and Grievances Policy
Please be prepared to input your Employee ID # at the end of the on-line educational training programs:
- On-line Education Training Programs: Preventing Sexual Harassment
- On-line Education Training Programs: Preventing Employment Discrimination
Interested in reading more on diversity?