Travel Reporting Form for all Community Members
In an effort to help keep our Creighton campus members safe and healthy, all students, faculty, and staff are asked to register their travel (personal or university-sponsored) starting March 6, 2020. If you are currently traveling or planning travel to occur before May 31, 2020 please register your travel. This is extremely important for follow-up from the Student Health Education & Compliance Office and Douglas County Health Department in the event of further spread of the virus. To register your travel please fill out this Travel Reporting Form.
Travelers returning to other States may be asked to do something similar and are advised to contact the appropriate Regional Department of Health and Human Services.
As we obtain information from other States where Creighton University operates programs we will add links to their announcements below:
- ALASKA Department of Health and Social Services
- ARIZONA Department of Health Services
- COLORADO Department of Public Health & Environment
- IOWA Department of Public Health
For More Information:
- Visit the CDC website for the most current Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates.
- Visit Nebraska Health and Human Services for the most current local updates.
- Contact the Global Engagement Office for Study Abroad Questions.
- Call 402.280.2735 to reach the Student Health Education and Compliance Office or the CHI Health Student Care Clinic.