Video above: Carrie Hoarty, MD, director of Student Health Education and Compliance, discusses Creighton’s COVID-19 screening effort.
Students, faculty, staff and visitors coming to campus must follow the process below.
- Complete the online form agreeing to Creighton’s COVID-19 Community Standards
- Students, faculty and staff were emailed a personalized link to the form, and visitors should work through their campus host. Admissions visits are being offered in-person and virtually.
- Complete the daily self-screenings through the #CampusClear app
- The app can be found at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store; for those without a smartphone, a web interface is available. Students, faculty and staff must complete this quick-and-easy self-screening every day, whether or not you are coming to campus, as this helps the University identify trends.
- If you are not cleared for campus access, do not come to campus (or stay in your residence hall room) and contact Student Health Education and Compliance (CoronavirusResponse [at] creighton [dot] edu). In addition, employees should notify their managers, and students, their professors.
- Visit a COVID-19 Temperature Check-In/Screening Station
- If you are cleared to come to campus after completing your #CampusClear self-screening, the next step is to visit an on-campus Temperature Check-In/Screening Station.
- Be prepared to show confirmation of your #CampusClear approval when you arrive at the screening station (either as a printout from the web or on your smartphone), along with your Creighton ID.
- Screening stations are located in each residence hall, solely for the use of those residents living in those specific halls. These stations are open daily from 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Adjusted hours and locations begin Monday, Oct. 12, for Creighton’s general-campus Temperature Check-In/Screening Stations and continue for the remainder of the semester.