Dining Hours and Menus
Creighton’s Brandeis and Harper Center dining halls opened for limited seating beginning Oct. 19, while to-go options continue to be offered. Students are required to wear a face covering at all times in the dining halls, except when they are seated at their tables eating, and other COVID-19 precautions will be in effect. Please click the links below to see hours of operation and daily menus.
- Brandeis Dining Hall
- Harper Dining Hall
- Wareham Court
- Jack and Ed’s Marketplace
- Starbucks (Skutt)
- Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Starbucks (Harper)
- Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Java Jay
- Closed until further notice
For menu access on the go, download the Bite by Sodexo app.
While conditions do not allow for commencement of Phase Two as described in the Caring for Our Creighton Community guide to reopening, the residential community has been approved for limited inter-hall visitation.
Residential students are now permitted to host guests who reside in other residence halls on Creighton’s campus from 1 p.m.-11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 1 p.m.-1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Below are the policies that apply during this new phase of visitation:
- Only students who live on Creighton’s campus will be permitted in the residence halls.
- Only one guest at a time will be permitted, per resident.
- The maximum occupancy of a residence hall unit is one additional person per resident. For example, if one person resides in the unit, one additional person may be in the room, for a total of two occupants; if three people reside in the unit, three additional people may be in the room, for a total of six occupants. This ensures appropriate spacing for social distancing and equal ability for all residents to have a guest in the unit.
- Guests are only permitted from 1 p.m.-11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 1 p.m.-1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- All guests must be checked in at the front desk, no matter the time of day.
- All guests must complete their #CampusClear app and temperature screening before entering a residence hall.
- All Creighton COVID-19 Community Standards must be upheld. This means residents and guests commit to:
- Wearing face coverings at all times, even inside individual rooms.
- Maintaining social distance from one another.
- Practicing good hand hygiene.
- Hosts will be held accountable for their guest’s actions while they are checked into the hall. If found responsible for violating these policies, the host and guest may have these privileges revoked.
Please note that in the event of an increase in COVID-19 cases on campus, it may be necessary to resume the “no visitor” policy until the number of cases decreases.