Earning a college degree leads to untold benefits in the quality of life you’ll enjoy. Over the course of a career, those with college degrees out-earn those without degrees by literally millions of dollars. With a bachelor’s degree, median weekly income almost doubles compared to only a high school diploma.
Take a look at these median weekly incomes:
In addition, those with college degrees have low unemployment rates:
But, wait. There’s more.
Higher education will enhance your life in many other ways. You’ll learn to think critically, communicate clearly, make leadership decisions and solve problems. You’ll become knowledgeable about the big issues that face society, and discover ways to make the world a better place.
At Creighton—through top-notch, personalized advising—we provide you with a holistic approach to developing your God-given talents.
- Creighton’s own Ratio Studiorum Program (RSP) introduces students to the academic life through a process of self-exploration and discovery
- The Creighton EDGE® offers academic coaching and counseling as well as practical experiences to strengthen the candidacy of students seeking admission to graduate and professional schools.
- Our low student-to-faculty ratio (11:1) means you get personalized attention
- Our 4-year graduation rate is 25 percent higher than the national average and the highest in Nebraska.
- Within nine months of graduation, 99 percent of Creighton graduates are employed, involved in volunteer work, or attending graduate or professional school.
Now that’s added value.
At Creighton, with every college course you take and every academic credit you earn, with every challenge you face and every success that you enjoy, we will make your college experience well worth the investment.
- Doctoral degree: $1,623
- Master’s degree: $1,341
- Bachelor’s degree: $1,137
- Associate’s degree: $798
- High school diploma: $678
- Doctoral degree: 1.7%
- Master’s degree: 2.4%
- Bachelor’s degree: 2.8%
- Associate’s degree: 3.8%
- High school diploma: 5.4%