Winter Session is the perfect time to get ahead, explore other interest or complete some core courses. Register today and make the most of your winter break. Here’s what you need to know.
Beginning Oct. 29:
- Register through the NEST using your Spring registration PIN
- You can get your PIN from your advisor
- You may add and drop courses on the NEST
- Freshmen must request permission from their Dean’s Office to take Winter courses using the Override for Winter Term form.
- Undergraduates are limited to taking 4 credits during Winter unless approved for more. Request permission to take additional credits using the Override for Winter Term form.
- In either case, your Dean’s Office will email you about the decision.
Students may also need to request other overrides as noted on Course Overrides.
If you are planning to use financial aid for the Winter Sessions, you will need to contact the Financial Aid Office for details:
finaid [at] creighton [dot] edu