Planning Your Visit
Let’s make your visit the best one yet.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is in the Mike and Josie Harper Center, which also houses the Heider College of Business. If you see either sign, you’re in the right place! Our street address is 602 N. 20th St., Omaha, NE 68178. The visitor parking lot is located directly south of the Harper Center.* There are 7 designated parking spaces for Admissions guests, but feel free to use any other available spots. You don’t need to print anything to place in your car to designate that you are a visitor.
- Call us at 402.280.3431 to let us know you have arrived.
- Based on CDC and University guidelines, we are now operating with the following practice:
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, may determine whether or not they choose to wear a face covering during their visit to campus. All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a face covering while inside a medical building or school.
- We will meet you outside the building and show you to your meeting space.
Once inside, we will do a brief check-in and get you started on your visit!
* If the visitor parking lot is full, please park in the parking lot behind the Linn Building located on the northeast corner of 20th and Cass streets, just south of the visitor lot. Signs indicate faculty/staff parking only. Disregard these; you are welcome to park here. On the rare chance that you get a parking ticket, contact us and we will take care of it for you.
You can also access a printable version of these directions and a parking map. If you need help finding your bearings, call us at 402.280.3431.
Creighton University is located 1-2 miles from the heart of downtown Omaha. There are many conveniently located hotels and some provide a discount if you mention you are visiting Creighton.
We are proud to be in the heart of Omaha, a thriving city with a metropolitan population just under a million. Ranked as a top foodie city in the nation*, there are many amazing restaurants to visit while you’re in town. To help you narrow it down, we have gathered a list of some of our favorite places to grab a bite. Make the most of your visit and explore our go-to Omaha sights and attractions as well. Want even more to keep you busy? Check out our Google Map of sights, restaurants and attractions that make Omaha a hidden gem.
Creighton is just a few miles from a handful of flourishing neighborhoods with vibrant personalities. As a top U.S. city for millennial students, we are able to benefit from a strong job market, low cost of living and strong young professional network.
Living Life as a Bluejay
Bluejays support Bluejays, whether it is cheering on the basketball teams or attending the spring ballet. While you’re on campus, keep an eye on activities that are going on for current students and join in the fun! Experience Creighton school spirit and see if there is a Division I game you can attend.