Dharani Mudugal, MB,BS
School of Medicine
Neurology Residency Program
CUMC - Creighton University Medical Center
Dharani Mudugal, MB,BS
Dr. Mudugal graduated from M.S Ramaiah Medical College in Bangalore, India and completed her training in Family Medicine at Genesys Regional medical Center in Michigan. She then pursued her 3-year training in Neurology and is board certified. She is currently serving as Assistant Professor and core faculty for the neurology residency program at Creighton University School of Medicine..
Dr. Mudugal has published articles in medical journals, and her research interests include migraine headaches, cluster headaches, headaches in pregnancy and secondary headache syndromes. She is passionate about practicing headache medicine and delivering the highest quality care to her patients.
- General and headache neurology.
Research FocusPrimary and Secondary Headache disorders.
- Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics
Drug profile: Galcanezumab in the prevention of cluster headache 2020
- ACTA Scientific Neurology
Novel neuroimaging 'Encephalitic Like brain MRI Phenotype' in a patient with Cerebral Autosomal Dominant Arteriopathy with Subcortical Infarcts and Leucoencephalopathy ( CADASIL)Rodica Elena Petrea MD, Dharani Mudugal MD, Angel Mironov MD, Sanjay P.Singh MD
Volume 3 Issue 1, p. 03-08 2020
- Interdisciplinary Neurosurgery: Advanced Techniques and Case Management
Viral meningitis mimicking Benign Intracranial hypertension: A report of Two casesLuke Kiefer, Daniel Adam MD, Dharani Mudugal MD, Melinda Burnett MD 2019
- Consultant 360
Fulminant Herpes Simplex Encephalitis With Normal Initial MRI FindingsAdam DR, Kiefer LE, Mudugal D, Velagapudi M.
Volume 59 - Issue 3, p. 87-90 2019
- Journal of Obesity
Vitamin A Deficiency after gastric Bypass Surgery: An Underreported Postoperative Complication.Kertsyn C.Zalesin, Wendy M.Miller,Barry Franklin,Dharani Mudugal, Avdesh Rao Buragadda, Judith Boura, Katherine Nori-Janosz, David L.Chengelis, Kevin R.Krause, Peter A.McCullough
Volume 2011 Article ID 760695 2010
- COVID 19 and its impact on headache medicine 2021
- Neurological causes of Diplopia-Diagnosis and Management 2019
- New Frontiers in Headache Medicine; CUMC Grand Rounds 2018
- Identification and treatment of rapidly progressive myeloneuropathy induced by copper deficiencyMichele A.Faulkner,Mudugal.D 2018
- Neurological manifestations of systemic diseases; Department of Neurology; CUMC 2017
- A breakthrough in the treatment of primary progressive Multiple Sclerosis; CUMC 2017
- Pneumatic compression stockings for prevention of venous thromboembolism in adult EMU patients.Mudugal, D., Mohan, Sankaraneni, R.M., and Singh, S.P., (2016). Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha NE. 2016
- COVID 19 and its impact on headache medicine -0001