The Virtual Center for Teaching Excellence (vCTE) provides faculty development at your fingertips.
The mission of the Virtual Center for Teaching Excellence (vCTE) is to promote the value and practice of teaching for the advancement of student learning, by providing web access to the University's faculty development resources. The vCTE website provides a "one stop shop" bursting with information, tools, and resources to enhance professional development for both new and seasoned faculty:
- Resources for new faculty preparing to teach
- Weekly teaching tips and monthly blog
- Information on pedagogies, active learning strategies, assessment, and more
- Information and FAQs about teaching with technology
- A calendar of faculty development events, conferences, and grants
- Library books, journals, and other resources about teaching and learning
Visit the virtual center to learn more!