Common Spirit Employee Partnership
Building partnerships and creating solutions
Creighton University and CommonSpirit Health are proud of our shared partnership, mutual mission of service to others and the opportunity to offer partnership scholarships for world-class certificate, bachelor’s and graduate programs, along with professional development and continuing education opportunities
Our partnership has:
- improved and expanded our current programs
- helped to develop new academic and clinical education programs
- expanded our shared mission of service to more communities
Creighton was the first university to receive joint accreditation as a provider of interprofessional continuing education for healthcare professionals. Creighton has earned “Accreditation with Commendation”—the highest level of accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. View a full list of upcoming continuing education opportunities.
CommonSpirit Health employees are eligible for a 25% tuition discount on the following undergraduate programs, which are offered primarily for adult learners through Creighton University’s College of Professional Studies.
CommonSpirit Health employees are eligible for a 20% tuition discount on the following master’s degree programs, which are offered through Creighton University’s Graduate School.
- Analytics (Master of Science)
- Bioethics (Master of Science)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Intelligence and Analytics (Master of Science)
- Executive Healthcare MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Finance (Master of Finance)
- Integrative Health and Wellness (Master of Science)
- Investment Management and Financial Analysis (MIMFA)
- Medical Humanities (MA)
- Nursing (Master of Science)
- Organizational Leadership (Master of Science)
- Paramedicine (MS)
- Public Health (Master of Public Health)
CommonSpirit Health employees are eligible for a 20% tuition discount on the following graduate certificate programs, which are offered through Creighton University’s Graduate School. Credits earned toward a graduate certificate can often be applied toward a master’s degree program, should you decide to pursue one.
Creighton University is nationally respected for the quality and value of its education. For 16 consecutive years, Creighton has ranked No. 1 in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges,” and is ranked as a “best value,” giving you an excellent return on the tuition investment.