Edcor Employee Partnerships
Building partnerships and creating solutions
Creighton University is proud to partner with Edcor to offer their clients’ employees specially priced access to a nationally ranked and accredited education.
Whether you’re seeking enhanced education in the areas of leadership, business, analytics, healthcare, education or more, Creighton will give you an opportunity to explore and learn more about what you love, boost your credibility in your field and open doors to a global network of Creighton alumni.
Creighton was the first university to receive joint accreditation as a provider of interprofessional continuing education for healthcare professionals. Creighton has earned “Accreditation with Commendation”—the highest level of accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. View a full list of upcoming continuing education opportunities.
Edcor’s affiliated network employees are eligible for 10% off the published tuition rate on the following bachelor programs, which are offered primarily for adult learners through Creighton University’s College of Professional Studies.
Edcor’s affiliated network employees are eligible for 10% off the published tuition rate on the following online master’s degree programs, which are offered through Creighton University’s Graduate School.
- Analytics (Master of Science)
- Bioethics (Master of Science)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Intelligence and Analytics (Master of Science)
- Educational Leadership (Master of Science)
- Educational Specialist Areas (Master of Science)
- Executive Healthcare MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Finance (Master of Finance)
- Integrative Health and Wellness (Master of Science)
- Investment Management and Financial Analysis (MIMFA)
- Medical Humanities (MA)
- Nursing (Master of Science)
- Organizational Leadership (Master of Science)
- Paramedicine (MS)
- Public Health (Master of Public Health)
- School Counseling and Preventive Mental Health (Master of Science)
Edcor’s affiliated network’s employees are eligible for 10% off the published tuition rate on the following online graduate certificate programs, which are offered through Creighton University’s Graduate School.
- Clinical Ethics Consultation
- Early Childhood Education
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Psychology and Behavioral Finance
- Health Care Collaboration and Conflict Management
- Healthcare Educator Teaching & Learning
- Healthcare Management
- K-12 Educational Leadership through Sports
- Leadership and Well-Being
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Leadership
Creighton University is nationally respected for the quality and value of its education. For 16 consecutive years, Creighton has ranked No. 1 in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges,” and is ranked as a “best value,” giving you an excellent return on the tuition investment.