This page provides online access to Creighton University's recorded faculty development sessions. Videos are available to all CU faculty, but are particularly useful for adjuncts, clinical faculty, and others who may not be able to regularly attend scheduled programs on campus. You may log in using your Creighton netID to view any session of interest.
- Copyright for Academics, Craig Dallon, Assoc. Dean & Professor of Law and Judi Bergjord, Health Sciences Library (10/14/13, 1:31:11 min.)
- Brain Compatible Learning, M. Susan Selde, MS (9/13/13, 49:02 min.)
- Active Learning and Using BlueLine Rubrics, Linda L. Lazure, PhD, RN (2/21/14, 47:58 min)
- Simulation in Nursing Education: Evidence & Best Practice, Mary Hawkins, Mary Tracy, Maribeth Hercinger, Julie Manz, Martha Todd, Lidsay Iverson, Anne Schoening & KC Pullen (11/24/14, 43:01 Min.)
- Faculty Formation Series, from the Office of the General Counsel, Office of Disability Accomodations and Office of Equity and Inclusion. (11/21/14, 1:00:47 Min.)
- Best Practices in Exam Proctoring: Integrity in the Classroom, Zara Risoldi Cochrane, a SPAHP and CoN joint collaboration. (2/3/2015, 55:59 min.)
- Best Practices in Examsoft and Item Analysis, Anne Schoening, PhD, RN, CNE and Bette Poutre, MS, a SPAHP and CoN joint collaboration. (4/21/2015 42:51 min.)
BlueLine Video Tutorials
The following videos (no audio) provide visual directions for various tools used in developing courses in BlueLine. The student videos are included as a resource for you to help your students with questions they may have.
For further assistance with the video topics please contact the CAI design team at email@example.com.