Webinar | Health Sciences Graduate Programs
Join Creighton's Graduate School faculty and admissions team at a special event to learn how a graduate degree can help you advance your career.
Our discussion will include:
- How the online program can be customized to fit your career plans
- Our robust health sciences curriculum with faculty and fellow students from various career fields and walks of life
- How Creighton can help you set and reach goals—both personally and professionally
- Program basics—admission requirements, options to enroll, and timing to submit applications
- Bioethics (MS and Certificate)
- Clinical Ethics Consultation (Certificate)
- Integrative Health and Wellness (MS)
- Lifestyle Medicine (MS)
- Medical Humanities (MA)
- Paramedicine (MS)
- Public Health (MPH)
It's not too late to enroll and start classes in Fall 2022. We encourage you to attend this event whether you plan to apply soon or want to learn more.