Michael P. Feloney, MD
Chair, Department of Urology
School of Medicine, Omaha Campus
- Associate Professor
Book Chapter: Sexual Health, featured in Ham's Primary Care Geriatrics: A Case-Based Approach, Sixth Edition edited by Richard Ham, MD, Gregg Warshaw, MD, Philip D. Sloane, MD, Ellen Flaherty, APRN, MSN, PhD, and Jane F. Potter, MD
- Feloney M, Wu JA, Brush T, Dietz N. A Novel Presentation of Bladder Mass: Self-palpation by a Patient With Cystocele, doi: 10.1097/SPV.0000000000000468. PubMed PMID: 28991809., Female Pelvic Med Reconstructive Surgery, (5), e29-e31, 2018
- Droessler J, Williams T, Haggstrom J, Tubre T, Feloney M. A Periurethral Mass in a Female Patient With Sarcoidosis, doi:10.1016/j.urology.2017.10.030. Epub 2017 Nov 6. Review. PubMed PMID: 29122626., Journal of Urology, 114, 18-23, 2018
- Rei C, Williams T, Feloney M. Endometriosis in a Man as a Rare Source of
Abdominal Pain: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. .
doi: 10.1155/2018/2083121. eCollection 2018.
PubMed PMID: 29670782; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC5833878., Case Rep Obstet Gynecol, 2018, 2083121, 2018
- Thompson DB, Siref LE, Feloney MP, Hauke RJ, Agrawal DK. Immunological basis in the pathogenesis and treatment of bladder cancer.
doi: 10.1586/1744666X.2015.983082. Epub 2014 Nov 13. Review. PubMed PMID: 25391391; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4637163., Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, 11(2), 265-79, 2015
Desai, V.; Feloney, M.: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia of the bladder: atypical etiology of gross hematuria.: doi: 1756287214535461
, Therapeutics Advances in Urology, 6(5), 198-200, 2014
Thompson, D., Feloney, M.; Siref, L.; Agrawal,D.; Immunological Basis in the Pathogenesis and Treatment of Bladder Cancer Expert Review of Clinical Immunology Accepted 7/28/2014, Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, 2014
- Williams P, Siref L, Feloney M. Pheochromocytoma of the bladder, doi: 10.1097/01.JAA.0000522134.68445.50. PubMed PMID: 28953019., Journal of American Academy of Physician Assistants, (10), 23-25, 2017
- Poster Presentation: Pomajzl AJ, Feloney M, Orf, J, Benjamin T. The 8811 BK Medical transducer is superior to the 8870 BK Medical transducer for color duplex Doppler of the penis. 98th Annual meeting of the South Central Section of the AUA. September 25-28, 2019.
- Moderator Podium Section, South Central Section, Mens Health, Naples Florida November 2017Collins, B., Williams, T., Feloney, M., Siref, L.: “What Factors Play a Role for Malleable VS Inflatable Penile Prosthesis Implantation?” South Central Section AUA Poster Presentation November 2017
- Presented a poster at the Global Health Research Forum at Creighton University School of Medicine on health care disparities between men and women in the United States in early February., 2017
- Presented abstract at South Central Section of AUA, Gender Disparities in Health Insurance Mandates, 2016
- Larry Siref, Michael Feloney, Nejuman Hussain, David Thompson, Tom Brush, Devendra Agrawal,
Triggering Receptor Expressed on Myeloid Cells and Bladder Cancer October 2015 SCS AUA
- Tom Brush, Michael Feloney, Larry Siref
Current Infection Prophylaxis in Penile Prosthetic Implantation, Podium Presentation October 2015 SCS AUA
- Feloney, Michael & Plamootil, Sheena: Mirabegron Use in Females with Multiple Sclerosis, Poster Presentation September 2015 ACOG District Meeting VI
Grand Rounds: Female Urinary Incontinence, CUSM Department of OBGYN
Grand Rounds: Female Urinary Incontinence, CUSM Department of Surgery
- Pomajzal, A., Feloney, M.: Evaluation of Everolimus use in Midwestern Tuberous Sclerosis Patients with renal angiomyolipomas, Poster Presentation at Creighton University School of Medicine St. Albert’s Research Symposium April 2015
Grand Rounds: Female Urinary Incontinence, UNMC Department of OBGYN
Grand Rounds: Female Urinary Incontinence, UNMC Department of Surgery
Grant Funding Received
- Submitted an NIH grant, Development of a Female-Assisting Urethral Catheterization Device.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, 2013
- Patent # 8,202,263: Vaginal Barrier and Female Urethral Catheterization Assisting Device, 2012
- Patent # 9,108,020: Female Urethral Catheterization Device. Issued August 2015, 2015