Paul G. Millner, MD
School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor
- University of North Dakota, B.S., 2005-2009
- West Virginia University, School of Medicine, M.D., 2010-2014
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine Residency, 2014-2017
CertificationsABIM - Board Certificate in Internal Medicine (2018)
- Vallabhajosyula S, Wong R, Millner P, Polich A. Rapidly Progressing Skin Rash. JGIM Clinical Images. Published online January 2016.
- Parekh J D, Iguidbashian J, Kukrety S, Guerins K, Millner PG, Andukuri V. A Rare Cases of Isolated Left Ventricular Non-compaction in an Elderly Patient. Cureus. June 2018.
- Aravdeep Jhand, Amr Essa, Abhishek Thandra, Paul Millner. Choose your pain: Headache or Heartache. A case of sumatriptan induced myocardial infarction. Presented at SGIM 2018.
- A.S. Jhand, M.F Anwar, O. Bhatty, P.G. Millner, Z.S. DePew. Histoplasmosis: A great imitator. Presented at ATS 2018.
- M.F Anwar, A.S. Jhand, O. Bhatty, P.G. Millner, Z.S. DePew. Histoplasmosis: A great imitator. Presented at Nebraska ACP 2017.
- Aravdeep Jhand, Abhishek Thandra, Paul Millner. Left ventricular non-compaction(LVNC) as the cause of cardiomyopathy in a patient presenting with heart failure. Presented at Nebraska ACP 2017.
- Sen, R, Millner P, George E, Valenta C. Decreased Usage of Unnecessary Daily Labs. Presented at Nebraska ACP. 2017.
- Millner P, Sen R, George E, Valenta C. Decreased Usage of Unnecessary Daily Labs. Presented at CUMC QI Symposium in Omaha NE. 2017.
- Millner P, Zelus C, Cichowski E. Multifocal, Bilateral, Synchronous Neck Masses. Presented at Society of General Internal Medicine in Washington D.C. 2017.
- Millner P, Jagadesh S, Lambrecht J. Medication Induced Renal Failure in an HIV Patient. Presented at Regional American College of Physicians Conference in October 2016
- Millner P, Wong G, Vallabhajosyula S, Nawaz M, Alsuwaidan A, Polich A. Ezcema Herpeticum: A Severe Manifestation of Herpes Simplex Infection. Presented at Society of Hospital Medicine Conference in Washington D.C. in March 2015.
- Lee J, Hoang P, Millner P, Weber W, Malesker M. Diabetic ketoacidosis secondary to intolerance with inhaled insulin. Presented by Jacky Lee and Hoang Pham at ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting 2015. (Reviewer)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Membership, 2017
- Golden Apple Award Nominee, Creighton University, 2017
- QI Award for Most Impactful Project, 2016
- Golden Apple Award Nominee, Creighton University, 2016
- Honors - Family Medicine Clerkship, 2013
- Finalist - John Traubert Award for Excellence, 2013