James A. Kelly, DDS, MS, MBA, MPH
School of Dentistry
- Associate Professor
Dr. James Kelly, B.S. in Chemistry, D.D.S., M.S., M.B.A., M.P.H., F.A.C.P. Dr. Kelly is the Chair of Prosthodontics at Creighton University. He is a member of the AAMP, AP, ACP, AO, ICP, ADA, and a Diplomat of the American Board of Prosthodontics. Over the years, Dr. Kelly has given and continues to give many lectures nationally and internationally. He enjoys publishing articles and text book chapters. He is active in volunteering dental and prosthetic services on a local, national and international level.
- Creighton University, School of Arts and Sciences, Omaha, Nebraska, B.S Chemistry 1996-2000
- Creighton University, School of Dentistry, Omaha, Nebraska 2000-2004
- UCLA Oral Biology Masters Program, Los Angeles, California M.S. in Oral Biology 2005-2007
- UCLA Graduate Prosthodontics, Los Angeles, California, Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics, 2004-2007
- Creighton University, School of Business, Omaha, Nebraska, MBA 2009-2010
- University of Minnesota, School of Public Health, Minneapolis, Minnesota, MPH 2015-2016
- The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, Certificate in Maxillofacial Prosthetics and Oncologic Dentistry 2007-2008
- Impact of the American Heart Association's 2007 Guidelines on the Practice of Dental Prophylaxis for the Prevention of Infective Endocarditis in Olmsted County, Minnesota. , Mayo Clin Proc, 2017
Grant Funding Received
- Grant from the American College of Prosthodontics to research Implant Studies at UCLA Funded by Biomet3i and from Research Facilities Improvement Program.
- Grant from the Academy of Prosthodontics Foundation