Andrea L. Hall, DDS
Adjunct Assistant Professor
School of Dentistry
- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Dental Implants
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Removable Prosthodontics
Dr. Andrea Hall, B.S., D.D.S, is an Assistant Professor in the Prosthodontics Department. She has been with Creighton since 2014. Dr. Hall has been active in several dental outreach programs that benefit many underserved patients throughout not only the City of Omaha, but the State of Nebraska. She has also been involved in dental outreach programs that have taken her to the Dominican Republic, and Fiji.
- Iowa State University Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- Creighton University, School of Dentistry DDS
- UCLA Advanced Prosthodontics, Certificate in Prosthodontics
Research and Scholarship Interests
- "Bacterial Microleakage of Different Sealing Materials in Access Channels Part II: Internal Hex Implants." Freshman Table Clinic Mentor 2015, 2016
"Perception of Lip Support Involving Modification of Labial Flange for a Complete Dental Prosthesis" 2012-2014
"The Effect of Polymerization Unit Intensities, and Resin-Based Composite Restorative Material Shades on Microhardness."