School of Law
- Academic Success, Property, First Amendment Law
Professor Cox comes to us having been a tenured Professor at another law school, where, over a twenty-two year period, he taught multiple Environmental Law subjects, Administrative Law, Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Conflicts, Criminal Procedure, and several other courses. His current academic success work at Creighton also draws on his over ten years experience as high school English teacher and extensive graduate coursework in Education. When not helping law students, Professor Cox regularly racewalks, sometimes skis or scuba dives, and attempts creative writing.
- AB (Social Anthropology) Harvard
- MAT (Education/English) Duke
- HDip (Anglo-Irish Literature) Trinity College, Dublin
- coursework for PhD (Educ) Univ of Kentucky
- JD (valedictorian) Univ of Kentucky