This website provides information and updates on Creighton University's new eProcurement tool to support University-wide supplier selection and purchasing - CUBuyplus. This web-enabled tool assists in standardizing buying processes and provides benefits to the University such as:
- better information for decision-making
- minimizing manual processes
- user- friendly "shopping cart" experience
- cost savings on goods and services
- enhanced policy compliance, and more
Watch this page for project updates, information and announcements such as access, and training.
Project announcements will be catalogued under announcements on the left tab. If you have additional questions please contact Linda Penland, senior director Finance Shared Services at LindaPenland@creighton.edu or call her at 402.280.3747.