Creighton University 403(b) Retirement Plan Fee Disclosure
You may know that fees and expenses vary between retirement companies that offer investment funds to our employees. To help you get a complete, accurate picture of your plan's investment options and associated charges, you will receive the first annual fee disclosure information for Creighton University's retirement plan in August 2012, as required by federal law.
The content and format are defined by the federal government. The documents posted are useful resources to fully inform you about your investment options and expenses associated with these choices, in an effort to help you make well-informed decisions. You may wish to focus on just the information regarding your funds.
Most employees will receive the information in an email from Creighton University's Human Resources Department with the subject line "Important Retirement Plan Information". The documents on this website include TIAA-CREF and Principal Financial Group documents. You will learn about:
- Fees and expenses related to a plan account;
- Participant rights under the plan;
- Rules related to providing investment direction;
- Details about the plan's investment options, including investment-related fees and restrictions.
What should you do?
You do not need to take any action. The disclosure is for your information only.
Principal Retirement Participants:
- Investment Options Comparative Chart for Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Investment Options Comparative Chart for RA Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- TIAA-CREF Summary of Plan Services and Costs for Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- TIAA-CREF Summary of Plan Services and Costs for RA Defined Contribution Retirement Plan