Leadership (Bachelor of Science)
Other Programs AvailableLeadership M.S.
Would you like to develop your leadership skills? Successful businesses and organizations are seeking educated leaders to provide creative vision, facilitate collaboration, make ethical decisions and inspire others. Drawing upon Creighton University’s tradition of academic excellence, the Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in leadership develops leaders whose skills and knowledge will make a difference in the world.
When you pursue a B.S. in leadership at Creighton University, you can choose from 1 of 3 tracks to accomplish your goals: healthcare management, nonprofit management and human capital management.
This flexible, affordable and relevant program was specifically designed for the adult professional, who is seeking employment stability and job advancement. As a leadership student, you’ll enjoy:
- Online classes to fit your busy schedule
- Up to 80 hours of credit from other institutions that you’ve attended
- Credit for certified training and experiential learning
- Integrated education
- Multi-disciplinary study
- Optional specializations
In the Jesuit, Catholic tradition, Creighton provides a values-centered education that prepares students to act with purpose and make a difference in their workplaces and communities. Grounded in its commitment to service, justice and caring for each student individually, Creighton respects all faith traditions.
A B.S. in leadership allows individuals to begin or complete an undergraduate degree that helps them gain promotions, change careers, stay competitive or simply expand their knowledge through education.
The bachelor’s in leadership prepares leaders to provide creative vision, facilitate collaboration, make ethical decision and inspire others.
- Healthcare Management
- Nonprofit Sector Management
- Human Capital Management
- Communication Skills: Demonstrate communication skills for personal and organizational leadership
- Ethics: Apply ethical practices in their personal and organizational life
- Social Justice: Demonstrate an understanding of social justice
- Deliberative Reflection: Practice deliberate reflection for personal and professional formation
- Disciplinary Competence: Articulate and apply leadership theories and practices in a variety of environments
- Diversity: Work collaboratively, demonstrating an awareness of and respect for the diversity of individuals