Mathematics (Undergraduate Certificate)
Creighton’s Undergraduate Certificate in mathematics is ideal if you:
- Are considering an undergraduate degree in the field
- Want to enhance a bachelor’s degree with deeper knowledge in mathematics
- Require a flexible schedule with day or evening courses
- Want to take advantage of Creighton University’s highly regarded mathematics department and earn a certificate from a top-ranked university
Courses required in this programs meet some of the major requirements for a bachelor’s degree in mathematics. When you pursue a certificate, you’ll be challenged to examine the complexity and precision of mathematics by exploring mathematical concepts and theories. In addition, you’ll learn how to solve problems with quantitative relationships.
Students who obtain a certificate in mathematics have a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts, which will be helpful in a variety of career settings, including education, business and management.
- The complexity and precision of mathematics
- Mathematical concepts and theories
- How to solve problems with quantitative relationships
Visit the College of Professional Studies for admissions information.