Organizational Leadership (Graduate Certificate)
The online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership at Creighton University fosters strategic, developmental, and managerial leadership skills required for you to advance in your career or organization. You’ll develop these skills through practical application of course content, challenging discussions, and meaningful dialogue with professionals from diverse backgrounds.
With online courses that are grounded in Jesuit, Catholic values, students experience a virtual community that offers a rich learning environment. Courses are eight weeks long and allow students the flexibility to learn in a meaningful, engaging classroom while also focusing on their own professional growth.
- Theories of leadership and how to apply them in today’s workplaces
- How to learn by continually reflecting on your own leadership style and experience
- Successful communication strategies for working with diverse groups
- How to drive change at your organization and how to adapt when change occurs
- Interdisciplinary approaches to managing people
- Minimum of 2 years work experience*
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.00*
- Two letters of recommendation
- All international applicants from countries in which English is not the primary language must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting a minimum TOEFL score or at least 80 (BT213 CBT/550 PBT) or a minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.5 (no sub score lower than 6).
- Complete graduate school application
*Work experience and/or GPA requirement may be waived if student was in Creighton’s Bachelor of Leadership program or Leadership minor or with a faculty interview.