We're a team of marketing professionals, including strategists, project managers and an interactive designer.
- Support enrollment and endowment goals by building awareness and driving inquires, visits and applications
- Help set and implement the University's digital strategy, including solving communication needs across digital channels
- Support social, digital advertising, email, SEO and ongoing Web maintenance
- Can help answer questions and make data-driven decisions leveraging insights from Web analytics
- Can provide content strategies, content audits, information architecture and content creation
Our largest current initiative is the relaunch of the University's websites. The goal is to leverage the Web as a marketing tool. We do that by:
- Organizing content by audience and their needs
- Speaking to prospects, including telling Creighton's stories, to build awareness and knowledge
- Utilizing clear calls-to-action to drive inquires, visits and applications
- Improving the user experience through a consistent branded look, consistent navigation and menus
The Web relaunch project also includes:
- Building a sustainable infrastructure, including one content management system (CMS), to optimize maintaining and upgrading websites
- Leveraging modular templates and sharable content
- Phased approach with continuous improvement
- The initial launch is just the foundation. New functionality, content and design elements will be added with each release.
We partner closely with the Division of Information Technology (DoIT), who is responsible for developing and maintaining the Web content management systems and infrastructure.