Creighton’s Student Portal
The Student Portal is your home base throughout your application and college decision process. This is where you can:
- See the status of your application and any missing items
- Make your deposit to attend Creighton
- Apply for additional scholarships and special programs
- Self-report ACT or SAT scores
- View which AP exam scores we’ve received
You can also register for upcoming events, ask your admissions counselor a question and more.
Student Portal Access
We’ll create your Student Portal account and email you login info after you apply to Creighton. The portal is tailored to you, so be sure to check it regularly throughout the admission process.
Questions? Let’s talk.
Our team of admissions counselors and financial aid advisors are available to chat and help you through the process.