Admitted Undergrad Business Students
Your 6 Steps to Prepare for Fall Registration
- Review the Heider Mindset Curriculum, designed to prepare you for the rapidly changing landscape of business.
- Check your Creighton email for your registration materials, including registration date and time, and assigned RSP Advisor’s contact information.
- Decide on your Heider College of Business Curriculum.
- Are you a Pre-Health Sciences (pre-medicine, pre-dentistry, pre-pharmacy, pre-OT, pre-PT) student? If yes, use the Pre-Health Sciences Checklist.
- Are you a 3/3 Law student? If yes, use the 3-3 Pre-Law Checklist.
- If no to the above questions, use the BSBA Curriculum Checklist.
- Take some time to Understand Your First Semester, especially your First Semester Course options.
- Plan your schedule.
- Review the list of Sample Class Schedules.
- Check out the Registration Resources.
- RSP Advisor information (coming soon!)
- Watch the Academics 101 Registration Webinar
You will soon be ready to register for your fall courses in June!
We recommend 15-17 credit hours for the fall, which is about 5 classes. More information and registration dates coming soon!
- Your main point of contact will be your RSP Advisor. Your RSP Advisor will be assigned in early June.
- In the meantime, for all general questions, please contact WhitneyEiden@creighton.edu (Ms. Whitney Eiden), Academic Advisor, or CharisseWilliams@creighton.edu (Ms. Charisse Williams), Assistant Dean.